|Home > SPHS Programs & Services > Mercy Medical Center
|Mercy Medical Center
271 Carew Street, Springfield, MA 01104
|Mercy Medical Center is a full-service health care facility located in Springfield, Massachusetts. We are well-known for our tradition of providing patients with a high-touch, holistic approach to health care -- along with having the very latest in medical technology. Our staff is committed to treating beyond illnesses and injuries to include wellness programs, support groups and educational programs.
Mercy's comprehensive health care services include:
- Breast Care Center - our multidisciplinary treatment center provides women with the most complete, accurate and prompt diagnosis and treatment possible. The new service offers patients state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and advanced treatment options in one centralized location.
- Cardiac Care Network - featuring advanced diagnostic tools for gathering information about heart performance: electrocardiograms, holter monitoring, stress testing, echocardiography and diagnostic cardiac catheterization.
- Center for Mammography - providing digital mammography and stereotactic breast biopsies in a comfortable, supportive environment.
- Comprehensive Geriatric Evaluation Center - providing comprehensive evaluations, recommendations and referrals for elders and their primary care physicians.
- Diabetes Education Center - The Diabetes Education Center at Mercy Medical Center brings the latest in diabetes self management education to the residents of Western Massachusetts. The program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association. It meets the National Standards of Excellence in diabetes education.
- Diagnostic Imaging - featuring the region's most advanced imaging technology, with services ranging from diagnostic and interventional radiology, to CAT scan, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- Emergency Services and Primary Care Unit - serving area families and industry with high-quality care at a convenient location.
- Family Life Center for Maternity - a freestanding, state-of-the-art maternity unit with 14 LDRP (labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum) rooms, 24-hour pediatric coverage, ultrasound services and educational programs.
- Outpatient Treatment Center - featuring bronchoscopy, endoscopy, minor surgery and neurology.
- Palliative Care Program - offering inpatient consultative services for management of symptoms in patients with complex life threatening illness.
- Physicians Office Center - adjoining the main medical center for physician and patient convenience.
- Sr. Caritas Cancer Center - bringing quality care to cancer patients in a convenient, comfortable setting.
- WorkWise® - providing occupational health and industrial rehabilitation for area businesses.
- Wound Care Center® Program - Mercy's Wound Care Center specializes in treating nonhealing wounds caused by diabetes, poor circulation, pressure, or surgical incisions that haven't healed. Our highly trained doctors use a comprehensive approach to help heal wounds that have resisted other forms of treatment.
Mercy Medical Center has full accreditation from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, the American College of Radiology, the American Speech and Hearing Association, and is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Quality of Care Video Clip
To view this video clip you will need Windows Media Player.
Download Windows Media Player.
View the Quality of Care video.
|For more information please feel free to contact us.||